2010年12月16日星期四

Ride Panerai replica watches fast and keep a sense of humor

Makes life easier. I try to take in a couple hundred calories an hour. Im kind of a furnace.Recovering after each stage?I eat and drink immediately after racking the bike. Ultragen is my current favorite.Do you guys have a race strategy?Ride Panerai replica watches fast and keep a sense of humor. I know you are not using Power Taps or computers to train, how do you know you wont blow up?We dont. But neither of us is a complete rookie, so theres that. I did two Ironman length triathlons (including Kona) within 6 weeks of each other last season.

That experience taught me a lot about what the human body can do and how many times you can actually get a second (or third, or forth) wind if you give yourself a chance. Sometimes you can implode and dig back in and find some more. Im honestly replica watch gift more likely to blow up if I have all those metrics on my bike and I can see my heart rate and watts and mileage, etc. That stuff gets in my head. If I quiet the noise and turn my attention to the beauty of the race and the day I do much better.Fortunately my teammate, Mike is on the same page. Hes done TransRockies and BC Bike Race and other ridiculously hard races.

And weve done enough training together to know what it looks like when one of us is in a little trouble, so we just keep it where were both good.How do you pace yourself?By effort. I know what it feels like when I start burning matches, as they say. During Ironman, there were times when I knew I was digging too deep too early and I would Ulysse Nardin replica watches remind myself to race within myself. Thats what I do, race within myself for the majority of the day and pick and choose when to start whipping out the matches and burning them down.Mike and I are pretty evenly matched and weve learned a lot about our pacing just by doing our hard training blocks together.Have you done a stage race before?Nope.