2010年12月16日星期四

Im swiss replica watches extremely fortunate to have a lot of support

I cant collapse after a 6 hour training ride, because I need to be a mom and be ready to play. And while I obviously need to train with my teammate, I also need to spend time with my family. So I make sure I get rides in with Dave (my husband, whos also a cyclist). The balance is tricky, especially when the training volume is high. But Im swiss replica watches extremely fortunate to have a lot of support.How did you get to be fit chick?Bicycling went through a big redesign about 10 years ago and they were looking for a fitness columnist. Im a health and fitness writer who also happens to be a trainer, racer, and coach. I was riding with the editors at the time and had done some work for the magazine, and they said, Hey, wanna work for us?

The name Fit Chick was cooked up behind closed door focus meetings. Believe me, I didnt bestow it upon myself.Is Rodale you only client?Oh no. Im self-employed, so I work for everyone and anyone. My usual clients include Shape, O, Womens Health, and other general (and usually womens) health magazines. I also co-author and author Ebel replica watches books.How many bikes to you have?7 or 8, I think. But I have serious opposition to having more bikes than I actually ride, so I give away what I no longer ride. I have 3 mountain bikes, 3 road bikes, a cross bike, and a tri bike.

A couple are old beaters I have sentimental attachment to.What is your current favorite?My Specialized Era kicks serious ass. A fit chic-a-dee in : Juniper, Selenes daughterDo you get them on spec or do you get pro deals?Mixed bag. Some I get to test and race. Some I get on pro deal. And a couple I have bought through our local shop. Gotta support your shop.I know you are training for BC bike race, how is that going?Its going well. Were Jaeger LeCoultre replica watches pretty close at this point, so the volume has been very high. But getting to that place where its all settling in, which feels good.How are you planning on fueling during the race?A mixture of bars, gels, and drinks. I train on all kinds of foods so when race day comes I can pretty much tolerate whatever I can grab at the feed zone.