2010年12月16日星期四

Consequences are real out Replica Ulysse Nardin watches there

a little orienteering, a little guesstimating and speculating while trying not to spill your coffee on the keyboard when one of your favorite racer gets lost but they dont realize it. Thats maddening and you yell at the screen like a schizoid stockbroker. Think of SPOT watching as a cross between Fantasy Baseball and Im A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. Tour Divide is the genuine Amazing Race. Consequences are real out Replica Ulysse Nardin watches there.Hilary feels license to speculate about things like why the Petervarys SPOT hasnt refreshed their position since last night. Theyre playing tricks, she says. I know it. Theyre sneaky. You can switch the units off. Actually, today we learned that Jay and Tracy T-Race lost their SPOT somewhere north of Lincoln, Montana, where their dot has been stalled out for the last 23 hours.

This could mean a rider (or tandem team) is getting repairs done on the bike, searching for an innertube, icing a swollen knee or flipping through the Yellowpages for a rental car company or charter air service. Dont fret, blue dot junkies (the dots are, this year, black), Jay and T-Race have vowed to find another transmitter somewhere along the trail. Replica Vacheron Constantin watches Jay phoned in from Helena to report theyre okay, getting a dry rear hub greased and a Taco del Sol burrito and rolling for Basin-to-Butte. You can sense the grin in his voice: Just wanted to say that TANDEM-ONIUM is running wild. Jon Billman

I used to work for Men’s Health Magazine when I lived inPennsylvania, that’s how I know Selene Yeager— a.k.a. The Fit Chick—but I am here to tell you she is WAY more then that. If you think youride a lot, ummm read her blog...:bicyclingblogsfitchick You are a wife, a mom, a professional and an accomplished athlete and a racer: how do you do Replica A Lange&Sohne watches all?Its a challenge. But I like the balance that my daughter brings to my life. Whether I win or tank or have a great day or a terrible one out there, shes still there happy and proud. It gives me something to think about beside myself, too, which is healthy for me. Sure its tough sometimes.